Questions about OUTLETCITY
- Question: How many outlet stores are there at OUTLETCITY METZINGEN and are they really cheaper?
OUTLETCITY METZINGEN has over 60 outlet stores with prices reduced all year by at least 30%. During the sales, prices for some brands can be cut by 70-80% or even more.
- Question: What sets OUTLETCITY METZINGEN apart from other outlet centres?
Metzingen has been known for decades throughout the world as a factory sales location and is the headquarters for Hugo Boss AG. Factory sales have a longstanding tradition in Metzingen. As far back as the early 19th century there were, here and across the region, a large number of factory outlets for tanning and textiles. OUTLETCITY METZINGEN is situated in a town centre and not in a remote out-of-town location. This makes the outlets easy for customers to reach by train and other means. Today Hugo Boss has been joined by a unique portfolio of brands with many flagship outlets including international top brands such as Burberry, Polo Ralph Lauren, Joop! and many more, all housed in award-winning architecture.
- Question: Is there a voucher that can be used in all the stores?
Yes, you can use our gift card for purchases in all OUTLETCITY METZINGEN stores. Gift cards can be obtained in the Tourist Information Office in Metzingen.
- Question: Is it possible to bring dogs into OUTLETCITY?
Dogs are permitted in all outdoor areas. There is no uniform ruling about bringing dogs into the stores. Here is an overview of which outlets accept dogs and which do not: Dogs permission
- Question: What about distances in the town?
The brands are spread through a number of buildings in the town centre, but they are all easily accessible on foot.
Journey & opening hours
- Question: What are the general opening hours at OUTLETCITY METZINGEN?
Monday to Friday: 10am - 20pm, Saturday: 09am - 20pm
The outlet stores are closed on the following public holidays:
Day of German Unity
All Saints' Day
New Years Day
- Question: Is OUTLETCITY open on Sundays?
OUTLETCITY METZINGEN is open for business on two Sundays each year.
- Question: How do I get to OUTLETCITY METZINGEN?
Metzingen is situated at the heart of Europe in the thriving Neckar-Alb region. Major cities such as Frankfurt, Munich, Strasbourg and Zurich can be reached in just two hours. Stuttgart, the vibrant federal state capital, home to global corporations such as Bosch, Daimler, IBM and Porsche, is just a few kilometres away. It is also just a short hop to the new trade fair and exhibition venue Messe Stuttgart, and to Stuttgart International Airport. Many airlines offer low-cost flights to Stuttgart. You can hire a car from Sixt or take the Shopping Shuttle to go straight to Metzingen from the airport. Metzingen Station is also on the German rail network and is favourably positioned on the road network, linked to the B27, B28, B312 and B313 roads and the A8 and A81 motorways. When you arrive there is no need to walk far, thanks to more than 3000 parking spaces.
- Question: Where can I park at OUTLETCITY METZINGEN?
OUTLETCITY METZINGEN provides over 3000 free and very low-cost parking spaces. They are all close to the outlets and easy to find as they are well-signposted with a parking guidance and information system.
- Question: Is there a caravan site?
Yes, very close to the outlet stores. For more details see
Reisemobilplatz in der OUTLETCITY METZINGEN
T +49(0) 7123 961190
F -49(0) 7123 961111
- Question: Does OUTLETCITY METZINGEN offer a childcare service?
Children aged from 3 to 12 years are looked after in the Kids Camp from 12 noon to 8pm on Fridays and from 9am to 8pm on Saturdays. The KIDS CAMP is also open on the Sundays when the OUTLETCITY is open for business.
- Question: Are there lockers in which I can leave my luggage or my purchases?
Yes. Such lockers are located on the carparks P0, P1, P2.
- Question: Where can I obtain regular information and news about OUTLETCITY METZINGEN?
You can register for our newsletter on our home page.
- Question: Is there an information centre at OUTLETCITY METZINGEN?
The staff in the Tourist Information Office on Lindenplatz will be happy to provide you with information about OUTLETCITY METZINGEN, the town of Metzingen and what the local region has to offer to tourists.
Mon-Fri 10am - 8pm
Sat 9am - 8pm
Tel.: +49 (0) 7123 92 53 26
- Question: Whom can I contact when I have suggestions or want to make a complaint?
If you are unhappy about your purchases or want to complain about the goods themselves, please talk to the brand outlet in question, as each brand handles exchanges differently.
- Question: Can I shop tax-free as a non-European customer?
Yes, OUTLETCITY METZINGEN offers tax-free shopping in all its shops. www.global-blue.com