Central and elegant
Maritim Hotel Stuttgart
The Maritim Hotel Stuttgart with the wonderful “old Stuttgart riding school” is in the lively city centre, not far from the main railway station and right next to the leafy Hoppenlau-Park. Harmonious integration of the hotel's history in the architecture combined with a direct connect to the Culture and Congress Centre Liederhalle, is the hotel an ideal starting point for both business and private occasions. On the opposite corner you will find the Bosch Areal with cinemas, a fitness studio and various shopping outlets.
In the restaurant and bar you will find innovative and classic in-house specialities. The Cocoon, the cosmetics & wellness lounge, will provide you with unparalleled moments of self-indulgence during your stay.
- 1 night in a freshly renovated room
- 1 plentiful breakfast buffet
- 1 connoisseur's cocktail before or after a successful shopping expedition
- 1 transfer with the shopping shuttle to OUTLETCITY Metzingen (outward and return journey) Mondays, Fridays and Saturdays
- 1 VIP Shopping Pass and Shopping Guide for the OUTLETCITY Metzingen, including welcome drink in Metzingen
- Free use of the hotel’s own pool, fitness suite and sauna
- Free internet via cable and WiFi
- Late checkout until 3 pm
Total price per stay: Double room € 99 per person / Single room € 139 per person